Psycho-social counseling offers solution-oriented support and attention in difficult times, during development processes, and when dealing with painful experiences or fears.
When does counseling make sense?
- Emotionally difficult situations
- Family or couple problems
- Personal reorientation phases
- Challenging interpersonal relationships
- Stressful experiences and fears
What happens during the consultation?
- Room for worries, fears and insecurities
- Recognizing needs and wishes
- Noticing personal patterns
- Working on possible behaviors
- Developing new scopes of action
What is the point of advice?
- Strengthening in stressful situations and life crises
- Ways out of seemingly deadlocked circumstances
- Dissolving feelings of guilt
- Mindfulness for personal needs
- Support for self-responsible action