Systemic coaching builds on your knowledge and competence. By listening carefully, asking novel questions and solution-focused interventions, we broaden the perspective on your topic and work together to find a solution that is tailored to you.
When does coaching make sense?
- Professional decisions or reorientation phases
- Structural changes in the workplace
- Personal development processes in a professional context
- Challenging interpersonal working relationships
What happens during coaching?
- Structuring complex challenges
- Mapping of wishes and goals
- Developing new scopes of action
- Defining concrete solutions and planning of first steps
What are the benefits of coaching?
- Structure in complex decision-making options
- Ways out of seemingly deadlocked situations
- Defining of solutions and planning first steps
- Support for self-responsible action